Thursday 1 September 2022

September Flower Challenge:

Hello STB friends! 

Happy September from Australia! 

Spring is on its way and to celebrate we thought what better way than add flowers to our layouts of our boys/men!

Our DT girls have created some amazing layouts to inspire you:

























This month we also have a guest designer joining us.

Welcome Vanessa Cook!


Here is a little about her:

I’m Vanessa Cook and I live with my husband in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. We run our own business together. I love scrapping 12x12 and don’t really scrap any other sizes. I don’t think I have a scrapping style of my own (wish I did) but I am trying to get a bit braver with colour. I scrap mostly pics of my 4 nephews, 2 great nephews and husband (just 1 of those!). All these boys are the reason I joined the Scrap the Boys Facebook page - for lots of inspiration. I do also have a niece who I  love to scrap too.
You can find me on IG  @organicness

Vanessa created two fab Flower challenge layouts!



Love them! Thank you Vanessa for being a part of STB.

Remember you too can join us as a guest designer, all you need to do is add your challenge entry to our FB page and if voted the top fav you will be offered a guest DT spot.

As always we are grateful for all our followers and joining us each month to scrap the boys/men in our lives.

Rachel and the DT
X


No comments: