Monday 1 August 2022

August Challenge | Oh The Things They Say!

Hello STB friends.

This month our challenge is all about 'the things they say'.

Why a great challenge to document things your boys say! 


And here is some awesome DT inspiration for you to help get your mojo going.




















This month we have a guest designer:

Welcome Julia Hartmann

And here are TWO layouts she created for our challenge.

Hi, my name ist Julia. 

I live with my husband, my son (18), my daughter (13) and our dog "Bruno" in a beautiful old half-timbered house in the middle of Germany. 

I love card making and especially scrapbooking since my daughter was born in 2008. Bright and colorful layouts are my favorit and sometimes I also like to make pretty littles boxes. Scrapbooking is my relaxation. 

Hope to meet you on instagram  https://www.instagram.com/julia_jule_hartmann/


Thank you Julia for being a part of STB.

We do hope you will join us in this challenge!
Don't forget to put your entry on our FB page and # @scraptheboyschallenge on IG.

Rachel and STB DT

X






No comments: