Tuesday 22 June 2010

joining the team…

kim arnold6x4aKim Arnold… I am married to my wonderful husband Gary and we have one son, Benson. We live in the northern beaches of Wollongong in Australia – I think one of the most beautiful places on earth. I discovered scrapbooking when I was pregnant with Benson and haven’t looked back since.

Scrapbooking to me is a wonderful combination of storytelling, beautiful photos and creativity. I am fortunate that both my husband and I have a keen interest in photography so there is never a shortage of photos to scrap. I think the story that accompanies the photos is so important and I love to use handwritten journaling to record these stories. I also love to use layers on my layouts, whether that is with paper, inks, transparencies or embellishments, I think that layers add so much interest to a layout.

As a way to record my stories for when I have time to scrapbook them, I started blogging. I love this means of sharing stories and ideas with family and friends as well as keeping memories to inspire future layouts. My blog is www.kimarnold.typepad.com.

I am a 2009 Scrapbooking Memories Master and currently serve on design teams for American Crafts, Jillibean Soup, GCD Studios, Inspired Blueprints and Storyboard Kits. I am so excited about participating in Scrap the Boys!

I am really happy that Kim has agreed to share her inspiring work with us on Scrap the Boys as I love her clean approach to scrapbooking. If you are interested in the type of work she will be sharing with us over the coming months be sure to check out her BLOG

2 comments:

Louise said...

Ooooh Cooolio so love Kim's Style:)

Ebony van der Starre said...

We meet again!!!!! Very excited! Your work is always awesome!