Thursday 24 June 2010

Georgia joins “the boys”…

goergia1

Hi everyone, I am so happy to see Scrap the Boys back and to be part of this awesome team!  My name is Georgia Keays and I live in Perth with my husband of 10 years Bill and our three kids, Lucy, Eliza and my little man Archie.
I started scrapping in January of 2008 and was very hooked very quickly.  I really enjoy having a creative outlet and a bit of time to myself – to make up for my husband’s golf! – as well as the fabulous friendships I have made and of course preserving the memories of my little family.
I’d describe my style as very clean with a focus on design.  My pages tend to have a lot of white space, stitching and my latest obsession - fabric.  I use a massive amount of cardstock because I don’t seem to be able to put anything on a layout unless it is matted!
I’m am so looking forward to being inspired by you all.

Another fabulous “boy” scrapper joining our team…Georgia is a 2009 scrapbooking memories master and has a fabulously clean style…I am really looking forward to seeing what she has in mind for the challenges in the coming months… if you are curious to see her work before the first reveal pop over to her BLOG for a look see…

3 comments:

Ebony van der Starre said...

yah! We finally can work together!!!!

Louise said...

Woo Hoo WTG Georgia, Im sooo chuffed to be on a Dteam with you :) :) :)

Mel said...

Wow this is one amazing design team, cannot wait to be inspired by your gorgeous works Georgia.