Wednesday 1 June 2022

June Challenge | Circles Challenge

 Hello STB friends!

I cannot believe it's June already!

This month is all about CIRCLES.


I love what our design team created:






















This month we have a guest designer joining us!

Welcome Kathy Gauci.




Hi, my name is Kathy Gauci and I live on the Central Coast of NSW with my husband and three very busy boys of 21, 18 and 12. I love creating and have been scrapbooking for over 18 years. I also enjoy sewing, painting and I love taking photos of my boys. I am always looking for photo opportunities, wherever we may be. I think little moments make for the best memories.

Kathy created two amazing layouts for our circle challenge!



Thank you Kathy for joining us this month!

I would like to also thank Rebecca Moore and Jessica Michaels who are stepping down. They contributed amazing layouts month after month for us. 

You will be missed girls!

Please remember to add your entry onto our FB page to be in with a chance to guest design for us.

We can't wait to see what you all create.

Rachel and STB team
X


No comments: