Tuesday 10 May 2011

**SCRAP THE BOYS APRIL WINNERS**

Ok I know I am a bit later than I would like to be but things have been crazy in our household and work recently...

Such a wonderful array of entries for our challenge last month it is fantastic to see everyone having a go and creating such gorgeous layouts with our challenge prompts!!!

Aprils winners are...

The winner of a $25.00 voucher from the lovely Anna from Anna's Craft Cupboard is...
FELICITY WILSON...

The winner of the fabulous 2 Crafty product pack valued at $25.00 is...
Giovanna...

** Congratulations ladies, if you can please email me your details that would be fantastic!!!!

Also I have been trying to contact Celeste Vermeend regarding her win last month, Celeste if you read this can you please email me your postal details so I can forward on to 2 Crafty!!!

5 comments:

Charmane said...

ohhh YAYYYY Flis and GI!!! Congrats!!!

xoxo Charmane

Renee Aslette said...

Congratulations ladies!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Congrats girls, these are wonderful layouts, enjoy your shopping!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

um... WHO ME!!! It couldnt be... oh maybe it is me!!!
WOWEEEE.. THANK YOU THANKYOU and THANK YOU Anne craft cupboard for the voucher.
x

Giovanna Scott said...

WOOHOOOO me LOL
thanks girls and thanks 2 crafty
thank you x 100
xx gigi