Friday 15 October 2010

Challenge 2: “devil is in the details” - fabric

Anne Marie Kim Louise Nicole Stacey Wendy Once you have created your “Devil is in the Details” layout for October...upload it to your personal blog or an online gallery and then using the “linky” tool below please follow the prompts and create your thumbnail link back to your layout here.

Please when you leave your name also pop your country…ie. Susan Longman – AUS

Then we will pop over to your blog, have a looksee and leave some love… to be in the running for the prize you are required to have your layouts linked by the end of the month. (All prizes are strictly for Australian residents only due to shipping…if we are able to secure international sponsorship I will post in the forthcoming challenges.)

11 comments:

amanda73 said...

lovin this challenge, cant wait to get started

Kylie Smith said...

I'm glad i checked the blog before i went to my Friday night crop as it was a great chance to get a head start on this one!!

I forgot to put my country with my name - it's Australia :)

Louise said...

Awesome Inspo Guys!! :) xx

KerrynF said...

A-Mazing work girls, looking forward to seeing everyone's take on the challenge.

Irma said...

Love all the inspiration. Will have to try this sketch!

Alannah said...

my page is linked above...was great to use some quilted fabric from years ago! smiles

Kim said...

just posted my layout on my blog, thanks for letting me play along

Samantha said...

Oh WOW!! What super fantastic layouts!!! totally blown away with everybodys creations!

Leanne said...

Thanks for a great sketch. I have added my link :)

Sonia said...

Awesome inspirations thanks for inspiring me.....loved joining you this month.

Claire said...

Love this challenge site but never actually taken part - oh dear, what beautiful LO's to live up to!!