Wednesday 15 August 2018

STB Card Challenge - Let's go GEO!



Hello STB friends!

Again we have decided to use our scrapbooking DT challenge to get you inspired this month.
Our Let's Go GEO theme was so popular we had to let our card DT use it too.


And here is what a DT created!
I am loving them all.












We have our recent card challenge winner Natalie Dill join us this month. Here is a little about her, in her own words.




I am an avid scrapbooker and papercrafter of 20+ years, mom to two boys & a morkie, and wife to an adventurous husband. I love to document our lives, particularly camping and outdoor adventures, travels, and Disneyworld trips! I also love embroidery, reading, kayaking, geocaching and decorating. You can find my work at my Dillightfully Crafty blog at thebigdills.blogspot.com, on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/NatalieBeth421/ or on Instagram @scrappinhappy. 

What a fab card Natalie, thank you for joining us this month!



As always there will be a scrappy prize for the Australian winner and a guest spot will be offered to the International winner.

We can't wait to see your GEO card.



No comments: