Wednesday 1 August 2018

August Challenge - Stay WILD



Happy August everyone!

Its time to go wild this month and we are also showcasing some unique cut files from Cut to You by Gwen Wruck!


Our sponsor this month is CUT to YOU



Website Link:

https://createdbygwen.com.au/shop


Facebook Link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1391120537656015/


CUT to YOU  create hand drawn cut files that anyone can use - Even if you don’t own a Silhouette machine!!

They will cut their designs at HQ and ship direct to your door.  If you do own a Silhouette, they supply PNG files as direct download as well.

 So something for everyone!

This month’s featured design is the ‘Wild Geometric’ and we just love what the design team have created with it!



And here is what our wonderful DT created!















And this month we would like to welcome Anastasia who is our guest designer!



"Hi, I'm Anastasia and I'm happy to be Guest Designer for Scrap the boys.
I live in Moscow, Russia, and I've been scrapbooking for many years. One of my fav topics is my nephew, I want to document the things he does and the way he grows (too fast). If you'd like to see more of my work, here is my blog www.kazoulis.blogspot.com

For this challenge I chose a picture from the country (wildlife), stripes and colours from the banner (black and minty-blue-green). There are also arrows on the mint background paper but I covered most of them:)


Thank you for joining us Anastasia we LOVE your layout!


There will be a scrappy prize for our Australian winner!

Our international winner will be offered a guest DT spot in September.

We look forward to seeing your creations so Link In and # us on Instagram or post on our FB page!



2 comments:

Стокли said...

The team created such cool LOs!

Uroocreations said...

Wonderful layouts 😘😘😘😘😘😘