Saturday 7 February 2009

Wheels or Wings Swap

The star swap is going great guns but there will be a slight dealy in postage as one package has gone AWOL and so post out will hopefully be nect week...

So this month I thought it would be good to do a slightly more challenging swap (I just hope I get some interest). Boys love there toys so I thought Wheel and Wings could be the inspiration for this swap...So think anything with wings (eg. planes, bugs, birds, owl etc) or wheels (eg. cars, trains, carts, bikes, robots etc.)...the possibilties are endless as are the mediums to create your swaps in.

What do you need to do to take part?
Sign up in the comment section of this post, then email me for confirmation of your spot in the swap and my postal address.

How long until sign up closes?
Sign up will be open until the 14th of this month...(this will be a fairly quick turn around swap) and then I will email everyone who is interested with the number of items you will be required to produce.

How long until the items need mailing?
You will need to have your Embellishments made and in the post to me by the 21st February ...I will then return post them on the 28th ...so you should receive them in the first week of March all going well.

Fairly simple really...there are a couple of specifications so I will list those here:
Please ensure the following:
1. you keep to the time frames specified
2. your swaps are not too large no bigger than 2.5" x 2.5"(for postage reasons)
3. you include a stamped self address envelope with your swaps
4. you have fun and be creative...

Swap are so much fun and very addictive so why not join in. I will be posting a sneaks of what you can expect in your envelope at the end of the month.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I would like to join in on this swap please

thanks
Kellie Harrison

Anne P said...

I'd love to have another go.

Alyssa said...

Id like to join in again please :)

Taryn said...

I had so much fun last time. Count me in again.

Wendy Smith said...

Count me in too Susan