Monday 9 February 2009

Scrapping Her Boys

This month "scrapping her boys" featured scrapbooker is Suzie Fauvrelle....

Hi I'm Suzie, I am married to Chris and we have two gorgeous boys Dylan 8 and Hayden 6.

I was introduced to scrapbooking about 8 years ago now and I have been scrapping seriously for 5 years. My boys are defiantly boy BOYS! They love all sports especially Aussie Rules they enjoy bike riding, wrestling (that's with each other) and they also love cuddles and kisses.So ofcourse my two boys are my main subject of my scrapping. I am a passionate scrapbooker who has turned a hobbie into a business where I now have a online scrapbooking shop called Love Scrappin' and I love it!! My style is freestyle,sometimes eclectic and I pretty much always use bright colours.My format is 12 x 12 and I like to fill up my page, either using a large photo or embellishments. One thing that consists in my layouts is fun.I just wish sometimes there was more time in the day so I can do more layouts.

No comments: