Monday 1 April 2024

April Sketch Challenge

 This month we have a fabulous sketch by Page Maps!

Sketches provide a starting point for a layout and then you add your personal creative take.



I love the so many different takes on the sketch by our DT!















This month we have a guest designer Amanda Moran who was our challenge winner.


'I have been scrapping since the early 2000's when my two adult daughters were much younger!
When COVID hit I rediscovered my passion for scrapbooking again. More recently with the arrival of my first grandchild has provided a renewed love in documenting moments and memories for future generations'.


Such a wonder take on the sketch, thank you for joining us Amanda!

As always we look forward to seeing what you create and remember our top voted fav will have the opportunity to guest design for us. Just add your entry to our FB page in the comments of the April challenge post.

Rachel and STB DT
X









No comments: