Wednesday 1 March 2023

March Challenge | Sketch Challenge by Lacey

Lacey has done it again,  creating a fabulous sketch for us!

What a great way to get your mojo going!

So grab your photos, dive into your stash and get creating.


Here is what our fab DT created!
























We have a guest designer this month Lindsey Heilman. 


My name is Lindsey Heilman and I'm from Northwest Ohio.  I have one son who is 15 and a daughter who is 11, so they are my main focus and reason for scrapbooking / documenting our adventures and everyday life!. 


 My sweet Grandma got me started scrapbooking in 1998 and I haven't looked back.  I remember buying my first paper pad (then the DCWV 180 sheet pad) thinking it was the coolest thing ever, and that I'd never have to buy paper again.  HA!  Paper is my freakin' obsession!  

I memory keep in all kinds of formats - mainly 12x12 but I also do a travelers notebook weekly spread and I love making mini albums!  

We love your layout Lindsey, thank you so much for joining us in our March sketch challenge!


Don't forget to add your entry to our FB page.
Our top voted fav layout will be offered a guest designer spot.

You can also tag us on IG @scraptheboyschallenge

As always thank you for being a part of STB and we can't wait to see what you create.

Rachel and STB DT

X

No comments: