Saturday 1 October 2022

October challenge - Sewing and Stitching on Your Layout!

 Welcome October!

This month its all about sewing and stitching on your layout. It can be hand or machine stitching. It can be added to your layout or embellishments. So get your thread and needles out as its time to add texture and extra interest to your layouts.


As always our DT girls have created beautiful layouts to inspire you and show you a variety of ways to incorporate stitching into your boy layouts.
















Maria Kennedy is our guest designer this month and we LOVE her layouts created for our sewing challenge!



Hi my name is Maria Kennedy and I live in Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK.

I have been married to Jonathan for 28 years now, we have five grown up children and a five year old grandson, he is mostly the subject of my Scrap the Boys layouts.

I really enjoy following along and taking part in the online virtual scrapbook days.

I scrap for pleasure and to to claw back some much needed me time!


Remember to add your layouts to our FB page and # on IG @scraptheboyschallenge

Each month we offer a guest design spot to our top voted fav layout.

As always thank you for being a part of STB!

Rachel and STB DT

X




No comments: