Wednesday 1 September 2021

September Challenge | Rainbow Graphic

 Hello STB friends!

A new month means a new challenge and this is a fun graphic to get your mojo going.


Our DT girls came up with so many different takes on this challenge and we hope they will inspire you!























We also have a guest designer this month, please welcome Michelle Mattie.


Hey everyone. My name is Michelle Mattie and I live on our family farm in a small community on the east coast of Canada. I work full time as a veterinary technician and have a daughter and two adorable grandsons, who are the focus of most of my layouts. I started scrapbooking in 2003 after being invited to a home party and haven't looked back!! I love challenges and use sketches on pretty much all my pages. Some signatures are machine stitching, fussy cutting and mixed media, in one form or another. I'm not sure how to describe my style. Sometimes it can be clean and simple, and other times it can get pretty messy. I love texture and dimension on my layouts. When I'm not scrapping I love to putter outside, play volleyball, read or work on wool applique. I am super excited to be a guest designer for Scrap the Boys and can't wait to share my layout with you.  You can find me on Facebook under ‘Created from Within’.

And here is Michelle's gorgeous layout:


Thank you for being a part of STB Michelle.

We do hope you will join us and remember to post your entries on our FB page and/or # us @scraptheboyschallenge

Our voted top fav will be offered a guest design spot with us.

Rachel and all the STB team.

X







No comments: