Monday 1 July 2019

July Challenge | Adventure Awaits!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Hi STB friends!

Firstly I would like to bid farewell to our DT girls who are moving on.

Helen Wallace 
Vivian Lake
Yui Oku
Sue Smith
Aleksa 
Polina Ulyanova

Your work inspiring and you have been the best team members.
Thank you for all you have done for STB.
You will be missed.

Here is our July challenge.


I am excited to announce that CUT to YOU Created by Gwen are our sponsor this month and the winner of this months challenge will receive a prize package. Click on the link to have a browse at the beautiful cut files. Also if you do not have a cutting machine you can purchase the cut file pre cut for you.


Gwen supplied our cut files this month and our team had a lot of fun creating with them.































And here is our first July guest designer Tracey Beer.

I'm a single parent of a man child who is currently photo phobic so family and friends are no longer safe!  (this LO is of my nephew, Logan).   Throughout the years I've been a fitter and turner, truck driver, patchworker, cross stitcher and detective.  I am Passionate about scrapbooking, travelling and cooking.


Thank you for joining us Tracey, your layout is fabulous!!!!!

Marie Hirst is our second guest DT.

Here is her You Tube link if you would like to see her process video of this layout:

Thanks for joining us Marie your layout is wonderful!

And here is our last guest designer Miriam.

Hi, my name is Miriam. I live in Madrid, Spain. I'm 27 years old and I'm married. I'm Mateo's mummy, as you can see he is the star of almost all my layouts. I've always liked crafts, but my hobby started two years ago. What I like most is making layouts and recording video process for my Youtube channel.



Thank you Miriam we love your layout!

We do hope you will join us and we can't wait to see what you all create!

STB Team
X




1 comment:

Ali Nicole said...

Do you have to use a cut file on your challenge LO?