Sunday 15 April 2018

April Card Challenge!


Happy Easter everyone!

Here is Scrap the Boys second card challenge.

Again Creative Scrappers have provided us with a sketch but this month there is a theme!
Black, white plus one other colour of your choice.


Here is what our STB card DT have created inspire you!















Again this month we have a guest designer Nora Mezey.


Hi there, I'm Nora and I am delighted to be a guest designer for @scraptheboyschallengeblog for April. 

I picked up card making as a hobby in late 2015 and have been in love with it from minute one. I love the ever-changing, unique and endless possibilities this form of art provides. I've have loved crafting since I was seven and tried many different things from beadwork through needle felting to batik painting, still I have to say, card making has to be in my top 3 favourites. I am originally from Hungary but have been living in London, UK for almost 9 years now and still loving it.

 I have my fur baby to keep me company on the quiet crafting evenings mainly obstructing me and laying over my supplies, but isn't that why we love them so? I hope my card will inspire you. Happy card making!

 How wonderful is her Nora's card!

Check out her wonderful cards on her instagram!

 https://www.instagram.com/myjellybeancat/





The Australian winner will receive a package of scrap goodies and our international winner will be offered a guest DT spot.

We look forward to seeing what you create this month!




1 comment:

Jane said...

Great sketch and theme, bu I can’t find the linky. Is it hiding?