Thursday 1 February 2018

February Challenge - New Design Team!





Our new design team are finally here!

What an awesome team and look at these gorgeous layouts.

It is all about the great outdoors this month. Use the words as inspiration, we can't wait to see your take on this challenge!



And here is what the girls created.




























And here is our November winner Christel who is our guest designer this month!
Here is a little about her, in her own words.






Hi! My name is Christel Overgaard and live in southern Sweden near the sea. I`m retired occupational therapist and I love to have time for my own hobbies. For about 15 years ago I came into contact with scrapbooking and it has developed to a great interest and a wonderful hobby. I have a big family and it's my big motivation when I do the layouts, I fill binders to all the children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I do therefore most layouts , but some cards will also be made when needed. I like to photograph, is featured in a photo club and it is a good combination with scrapbooking .
I like to interpret drawings and pictures and participate in the many challenges each month. I probably can not say I have any particular style, but likes to challenge myself with new things and I love strong colors. I get inspiration by looking around at all the talented scrapbookers and websites . I'm so glad to be dt guest this month and hope that I can inspire others. 

Please visit my blog http://titteovergaard.blogspot.se

And here is her wonderful layout:



Our sponsor this month is:

Scrappy Fun Kits
www.scrappingfunkits.blogspot.com
and
Creative Sketches latest book.

Please make sure you check back on the 6th as we have something a little different this month!



3 comments:

Brenshevia said...

Beautiful layouts everyone!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

What a great inspiration from the DT and Christel your layout in fantastic !! xoxo

Ali Nicole said...

Amazing LOs. I have just the pics in mind for this months challenge 😀