Thursday 1 December 2016

December Challenge

Hello STB family,

Its December 1st!!!!! The holiday season and we have a jolly mood board for you.

Here is our lovely designers layouts to inspire you!
Rachel L
Zoe,
 Amanda
 Amy
 Anguree,
 Heikes,
Rachel D, 
 Sue,
 Tarrah,

And OUR GUEST DESIGNER Mariko!
Hi! I’m Mariko. I live in Japan with my husband and my precious children (two sons and daughter).
When my older son became 1 year old, I began scrapbooking.
And now, this wonderful hobby is a part of my life for me.
Everyday I enjoy it with a cup of coffee after children slept.
It heals me so much.
I’m very exciting to be a guest designer for scrap the boys.



OK! What do you do to enter???

Snap a photo and post to your blog than post the link to that post to the linkzin logo on the right!
OR Snap a photo and PM it to Scrap the Boys Facebook Page.

What are you playing for?

TWO PRIZES donated to SCRAP THE BOYS by generous designers and companies.
Which I will take a photo of this evening.

I have TWO winning posts also coming this evening for the last 2 months! SO tune in!

Stay Scrappy and Happy Holidays

Amy


3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful inspiration.

KarenB said...

I can't see a December link tool yet, My layout is HERE

Unknown said...

Hi... I can't find the December challenge winner announcement. Can you help, please? Marie x