Monday 22 December 2014

NEW DESIGN TEAM REVEAL

Good Morning, today we start the reveal process with our new Scrap the Boys design team.....


Marelle Jackman


My name is Marelle, I live In a small town outside Geelong, Victoria with my Husband, two Daughters Mia (14) Ella (12) and a Cavoodle called Jett! I have been scrapbooking for around 12 years, my scrapping has evolved into mixed media - I love to use paint, mediums, and lots of colour! 

I usually scrap my Daughters, I am excited to be pushed out of my comfort zone to scrap boy layouts.




Ebony van der Starre 



Hi, My name is Ebony and I live in Warrnambool Victoria with my hubby and two children. I am a kindergarten assistant and this year have also been working with children with additional needs. I have been scrapping for 12 years now!

Wow where did those years go!?? I love to use bright colours and create my own artsy backgrounds. I always use my sewing machine and stamps .




Crece Thomas



Hello there, My name is Crece and I live in Ipswich, Queensland with DT (hubby) and my to special boys (Andy 12 & Fletcher 10). I first discovered scrapbooking back in 2008 and I havent looked back.

As well as Scrapping I enjoy card making and Off the Page projects. Im thrilled to be able to continue on the Scrap the Boys design team and cant wait to share with you my creations, and cant wait to see what you come up with for the challenges.




Chantelle Huizenga



Hello - I'm a wife and mum - we have four fabulous boys who keep us busy and entertained.  They are my source of inspiration and will often grace my scrapbook pages.  I'm a crafter who loves to include some sort of craft into my daily schedule.  I enjoy scrapbooking, project life, mixed media, crocheting and more recently, weaving.  I love them all; you will often find me sharing my projects on Instagram.

I live in a beautiful seaside town in the South-West of Western Australia. 

I'm delighted to be joining the Design Team for Scrap the Boys and can't wait to share my inspiration each month.  I love the scrapbooking community and the amazing, talented people that I meet.

instagram: @madebychantelle



Amy Little



Bio - I'm a fabulous, hardworking, all playing, scrapbook loving, mummy, and future wife. Ive been scrapping on and off for a good ten years, my friend and ex boss Lauren Hender 'A Little Piece of Me' dragged me into it. YES I SAID drag. 

In that time I've had two baby boys and felt ESCTASTIC when I finally found the Scrap the Boys blog FINALLY somewhere with like minded gorgeous people who share my love for boy scrapping. So in between working a full time job, raising two rascals, creating everyday has SAVED my life, and my sanity. Im so grateful to be asked to DT for you all and you are inspired as much as I am every month from this handsome blog.



Sarah Hemmings



Hi, my name is Sarah Hemmings and I live on a farm outside of Dalby, a few hours west of Brisbane. I am married to Tony and have two very active boys, Mitchell (11) and Lachlan (8).
My scrapbook albums are full of layouts about the boys’ life on the farm as well as their busy sporting life with many of my pages focusing on their swimming and soccer pursuits. By day I am a high school teacher but I always try to spend part of my nights involved in something scrapping related – from chatting with friends on line, visiting blogs or even playing with pretty paper.
I have had layouts published in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine, Scrapbook Creations and Creating Keepsakes. Scrapbooking is my stress release from what is a very busy and hectic life
Agnus Kasprzak



Hi my name is Agnus and I live in the Penrith area of Sydney. I'm a 38 yr old mumma of 3 gorgeous boys aged 4, 12 and almost 18 and have been scrapping all the little details of our lives for the past 10 years.

 I have a clean layered style with a focus on photos and love to make my own embellies and am super happy to be back on the Scrap the Boys team.


No comments: