Wednesday 31 July 2013

AUGUST challenge

Hi, it’s Wendy Smith here. I am helping Melissa out for a while by running the blog, so if you have any questions or queries please forward them on to me.

Here are the Details for the challenge this Month:

***AUGUST CHALLENGE***

-Monochromatic layout (one colour), twine and chipboard

(of course you can use other things on your layout but these must be visible)

NB-All entries must be linked to the side bar by 31st August 2013 midnight to be in the running to win! Look forward to seeing what you create.

 

 

What are you playing for other than bragging rights??

Njoyfull Crafts $20.00 Voucher

NJOYFULL CRAFTS

 

 

2 Crafty $35.00 Product Pack

clip_image002


 

The Scrapbook Store $20.00 Voucher + Free Post

header

 

 

 

Here are some Design Team Layouts for inspiration

WENDY

Now

 

ANNIE

 

LINDA

 

MAGALI

 

MONICA

 

DOT

 

KIM

 

MICHELLE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've followed you're fb page for a while but never visited your blog. So here I am visiting and quite excited to enter your challenge.

Unknown said...

Ok how do I submit? I've taken a photo of my layout